instrumental places

la lojbab. spuda mi di'e

> Thus sance and sarji above, if they are truly
> ambiguous, are flawed

I don't believe they are either flawed or ambiguous.

I was merely curious about how the place structures
came to have their present form.  Neither my
questions nor any of the answers that I have received
contain any evidence of flaws or ambiguity in this
area.  IMO it's a non-problem.

Look at the x3 place of {zasni}.  It can be filled
by a standard or by an "expectant".  Any of us could
point to (or devise) a case theory whereby a standard
would belong to one case & an expectant to another.
Does this mean that the {zasni} place structure is
ambiguous?  Of course not; it means only that the
case theory in question is less than elegant in its
attempt to describe the place structure of {zasni}.

co'omi'e markl