fu'ivla vs lujvo thread

Translation challenge %^)
Now if you want to know when to use fu'ivla for English terms, here is
and example - but don;t expect to find most of the meanings in your
dictionary %^)

>On the Amazon...Don McLean....United Artists-UAS 5651 1972
>
>There's a danger zone-not a stranger zone
>Than the little plot I walk on that I call my home.
>For an eerie sight-weird and scary sight-...
>Every vicious animal that creeps and crawls and bites
>
>On the Amazon, the prophylactics prowl
>On the Amazon, the hypodermics howl-
>On the Amazon, you'll hear a scarab scowl....and sting--Zodiacs on the wing
>
>All the stalactites and vicious vertebrae, hunt the stalagmites, while
>    larangitis slay
>All the parasites that come from Paraguay in the spring...mmmmmm
>Snarling equinox, among the rocks, will seize you-
>And the fahrenheit comes out at night to freeze you.......
>While duodenums are lurking in the trees-
>And the jungles swarm with green apostrophes......
>
>Oh, the Amazon is calling me....
>On the Amazon, the pax vobiscum bite...
>On the Amazon. the epiglotis fight
>On the Amazon, the hemispheres at night all slink...
>
>Where the Agnostics drink..
>
>All the hippodromes that lie concealed in mud
>Join the metronomes that live in swamp and flood--
>Then the kodachromes come out and drink their blood...poor geeks...
>While velocipedes, among the weeds, will scare you-
>And the menopause, with hungry jaws, ensnare you....
>Frenzied (animals?) infest the hills and slopes..     (couldn't be sure)
>Everyone avoids the deadly stethascopes....
>
>Oh, the Amazon is calling...yes..the Amazon is calling...
>Oh the Amazon is calling me....

Clearly most of these words would be best Lojbanized as fu'ivla prefixed
by danlr-

I look forward to the definitive translation, capturing all the poetry
(?!) of the original.

(Anyone who knows the correct word in the fourth line from the end,
please let me know.)

lojbab

(PS.  I had the pleasure of seeing someone try to render this song in real
time in American Sign Language.  Needless to say, she had a little trouble.
%^)