Re: na'enai

And:
>1. What, then, happens to {po`o}? Does it then mean something more
>   like "merely"?

I don't know.

>2. Does using {na`enai} violate the spirit or letter of the
>   baseline?

The letter. According to the baselined grammar, {nai} cannot
follow a NAhE. I don't understand why. I think that usage will
tend to reduce the number of selmaho, so that for example
{nai} will behave like any UI. It seems an unnecessary
complication to have it as a separate selmaho.

>3. How would one say "He is not french and he is non-french"?
>   - Since lots of people have announced their wish to say such
>   things easily, is there a simple way to do it? Maybe
>   {ti na`enai na`e fraso} might be satisfactory?

Yes, that works. Stacking of NAhEs is quite kosher, too.

co'o mi'e xorxes