Re: "The Complete Lojban Language" on line

bob@megalith.rattlesnake.com wrote:
> You don't have to wait until November.  You can read an online version
> of "The Complete Lojban Language" (at the site called the "Reference
> Grammar") at
>
>     http://xiron.pc.helsinki.fi/lojban/refgr_f/index.html
I do have a copy of this but I have a very low-quality monitor and I
don't like reading on it for extended periods of time.

> But be sure to buy a printed copy or two of "The Complete Lojban
> Language", too.  The Logical Language Group needs your financial
> support and needs to get the books into the hands of more people.
I mailed an order for a copy of the book a few days ago, and I have a
friend who is going to buy a copy of the book soon as well.  A couple of
other friends may also be interested in Lojban.

On a different topic, I have been typing w/ Dvorak for the past couple
hours, and my speed is now up to about 4 or 5 words per minute (and I
still don't have the whole Dvorak layout memorized yet).  :-)  My qwerty
speed was about 60 to 70 wpm, on average.  I now understand what smokers
and drinkers mean when they say that quitting is the hardest thing
they've ever done.  I've been touch-typing in qwerty for three years,
and I'm 100% addicted to it.

--Andrew
absieber@eos.ncsu.edu