Re: Dvorak (& Lojban)

>                                         x1 is x2 kilograms in mass
>
>I don't really know what to do about the x3 of kilto. I would say,
>for example
>
>                    li cinonono kilto li ci
>                    3000 is a thousand 3
>
>but  in what dimension? How is the x3 of kilto used?

x1 is a thousand [1000; 1x10**3] of x2 in dimension/aspect x3 (default is units)

le dacti cu kilto cimei lo grake leni marji
The object is 1000 3-somes in grams in mass
(Note that people sometimes use grams as a weight measurement instead of a
mass measurement.)

For a length, the x3 might be the specific direction/dimension that the
length is measured.

le dacti cu kilto cimei lo mitre leni sraji clani
The object is 1000 3-somes in mitres in amount of vertical-length.

(but you might also use width or depth in the x3)

lojbab
----