Re: Not just.

 cu'u la dn
>How does one say "not just X".  This is another concept similar to 'only',
but
> indicates that the predication holds
>for X and that there is at least one other X' that is also true.

One way is {ji'a}:

                la djan ji'a cu pinxe le ckafi
                Also John drinks coffee.

That implies that someone else does.

>And just to complete the quadruple, there is "not even X" that is like
'non-',
> but X is false and all other X' are also
>false.

There was a discussion about "even" here some time ago.
I don't remember we came up with anything satisfactory. I have
used {ji'a} every time I wanted to say "even", but obviously
{ji'a} lacks something (and it is not {ue}).

As for "not even X", good question! I can't think of anything
for the moment, {ji'anai} doesn't seem strong enough. Anyone
else has any ideas?

co'o mi'e xorxes