ninmu (Turkish women, etc.)

To clarify the gismu list convention: there are NOT two definitions given.
x1 is a woman is supposed to be identical to x1 is a female humanoid person
(not necessarily an adult).

There is nothing in the place structure about cultural standards for each of
the components (female or humanoid or personhood) though any of these could
be added using a BAI tag.  Each has a lojbanic definition in itself to some
extent (fetsi, remna-seltarmi, prenu) and women are presumably the intersection
of these three sets (at least in Lojban).

lojbab
----