Re: FANVA

Revised translation based on Jorge's good suggestions:
> >Translation (of a translation) of the Tao Te Ching, chapter 4:

la dadjo cu cimni le ka ce'u vasru makau
.i se pilno le sevzi gi'enai malclu le munje
.i gau da na ka'e se katna gi'a jgena gi'a kandi gi'a smaji
.i le dy. jicmu cu se mipri gi'e zvati rode gi'e cabna rodi
.i mi na djuno ledu'u makau krasi dy.
.i dy. lidne la rarna

Notes:

* I meant "cabna", not "cabra".
* the object of djuno must be an abstraction, not a simple sumti;
  for Jorge this comes easier because djuno/selsau parallel
  saber/conocer.  I mess this up in Lojban and Spanish alike.
* I puzzled for a while over the na...gi'e...gi'e....gi'e
  in line 3 and couldn't figure out if it should be gi'e or
  gi'a.  But gi'a sounds right, even obvious to me now.
* This book is an interesting mixture of cryptic poetic
  fluff and subtle logical statements.  It cries out for
  further translation.

Chris