Re: ni

>Lojbab:
>>As for as the language design goes, ANY kind of sumti can go in any place
>>of any selbri.  The semantics might be impossible, but that just makes life
>>more fun.  So far as I am concerned, this debate is about what is
>semantically
>>sensible in the specified places, which is not a grammatical issue and is
>>not intended to be covered by the refgrammar or the gismu list in quite so
>>authoritative a sense as the grammar is covered.
>
>?!
>Almost every single debate on the list has been like that!  There's
>practically nothing to debate on syntactics, is there?

Not any more.  Isn't it nice!!!  Before the baseline, a question of semantics
could lead to an argument to change the syntax, add a cmavo, or whatever.
No more,  The language we have  is IT for at least 5 years and we have to
make it work.  This means that semantics will run into pragmatics, no
official decisions can or will be made, and people will finally decide to
stop arguing and start USING the language.

pu'o dargu nunsisti .ui
I pleasantly anticipate the end of debate.

lojbab
----