Re: machine translation

>>>>> "HACKER" == HACKER G N <c9709244@ALINGA.NEWCASTLE.EDU.AU> writes:

    HACKER> Well, you wouldn't call C++ a spoken language, but I can
    HACKER> certainly "say" C++ code to other people who know C++, and
    HACKER> have them understand me.

I  do sometimes communicate with my   colleagues in computer languages
for fun.  We may write or even speak in computer languages, like this:

        while (sleepy) {
                if (alarm_clock_rings) {
                        switch_off(alarm_clock);
                }