Re: addendum to 8 versions of an English sentence by John Cowna

Your new attempt is grammatical, and may be OK, but it may have different
effects with respect to logical quantification.  Since we talked, I checked
with pc, and he says that the problems of intensional predicates lies in
what logical operations can be performed on them, in particular the
exporting of quantifiers to a prenex.  The subject is apparently intensely
complicated, and we will no doubt have to have refined rules for allowed
manipulations for these predicates.
pc will be thinking about the problem between now and LogFest, and I don't
expect any bright ideas before then.
-lojbab