Re: addendum to 8 versions of an English sentence by John Cowna

lojbab writes:
> "John seeks a bicycle or a fish - but I the observer don't know which."
> has a more complex logical structure and can be represented by the following:
> da relxi'uma'e gi'a finpe gi'e se sisku la djan.
> (something is a bycle or a fish, and is sought by John)
> Note that there are two logical connectives in this version, and that Lojban
> connectives are left grouping unless marked.

Now that I grasp this point, how about this version:
	la djan. sisku da poi relxi'uma'e gi'a finpe
meaning
	John seeks something which is-a-bicycle or is-a-fish.

This seems to me to be correct and also to capture the desired sense.

--
cowan@marob.masa.com			(aka ...!hombre!marob!cowan)
			e'osai ko sarji la lojban