oops! correction

I wish you would not run your cmavo together.  I find them hard to
read.  Simplicity is best for me now.  Also, I would really appreciate
interlineal translation with grammatical categories and sample
alternative words in the same category.  eg

dei             pamoi           sel       finti
this-utterance  is-first-among  1st/2nd-->..invented-by..(for-use..)
KOhA            GOhA            SE        BRIVLA
roda            piromei         se        catlu
everything      is-a-whole                ..looked-at-by...

mi               vau         je               jufra
I/me             end-bridi   tanru-and        sentence-about..in-language..
KOhA             VAU         JA
mi'o             vau         jo
me-and-others                if-and-only-if   sense-stimulus..under-conditions

fi          la lojban
3rd-place   name
FA          DESCRIPTION_112
fi          loi     se gusni
            mass-of what-is-illuminated

On another subject, nsn%mullian.ee.mu.oz.au comments:

    Um.. urgh. You mean, every time I omit the subject (first sumti)
    of a selbri, I have this Observative connotation, with respect to
    the ommited? Eek.

Yep.  The observative grammer turns out to be very interesting.  It
means that you can talk to young children very easily:  i. ko catlu le
mlatu  i. mlatu  i. gerku  vau

There is even a hypothsis lurking around for someone to test that the
observative is a primary gramatical category and that the basic
concepts of a language are learned through the observative  (you can
develop this from some of thw rok reported by Lakoff).

    anyone
    out there deviate from SVO1O2O3O4 in order to get elisions

I try to avoid anything complicated; for me it is hard enough to
learn the attitudinals.  I am still muddled about how to use the GOhA lexeme

I like sentences like this:

A table has four legs.
A table is be-legged by by four somethings.
lo jubme cu se tuple vo da

The man sits on a chair.
le nanmu zutse lo stizu

The chair sits on the floor. <use `rests-on'>
The chair stands-on- surface floor.
le stizu cu spana lo loldi

The man looks at a lake
le nanmu cu catlu lo lalxu