Re: The culture gismu, with explanations (longish)

John, others,
    There are some cultural words missing.  From the world religions:
Hinduism is surely a big enough one to merit its own gismu.  How
about other much smaller religions like animism, deism, Shintoism,
and three more that I can't remember the spelling of?  How will they be
accommodated?
    How will we refer the culture of the smaller and/or less influencing
peoples like the American Indian, the Australlian Aborigine, the Mayan,
the Aztec, the Inca, the Zulu, the Berber, the Lapps, and the Celts?
Do we know how to refer to the Neanderthal and Cro-magnon?

    thank you all,
    Art Protin

Arthur Protin <protin@pica.army.mil>
These are my personal views and do not reflect those of my boss
or this installation.