Administrivia: old lojban-list messages

Any lojban-list subscribers who want copies of messages that have been
posted to lojban-list should send a message to lojban-list-request.
Messages are currently available on-line from 8 November 1990 to the present.

Please be as specific as you can; I am willing to forward multiple
messages on a topic, but only if I can get a good idea of what the
topic was.  Requests for the entire archive cannot be honored unless
we can come up with an alternative transport.