augmented English/gismu list

Recently, I listed the second and subsequent English meanings of each
word in the gismu list on a line of its own and then sorted the list
into English language order.  Thus, `betfu' is listed both under
`abdomen' and `belly', instead of only under `abdomen'.

This makes it easier to look up words if you are not at the computer.
(When I think of a "stack of dishes", I don't think to look for a "heap
of plates".)

I indented the definitions field of the augmenting entries, to
distinguish them from the original entries.  Here are sample entries:

betfu  bef     be'u abdomen         abdomen of...                    'belly'
fange               alien           alien/foreign in prop...to...  'foreign'
betfu  bef     be'u belly             abdomen of...                  'belly'
palta  pat          dish              plate/dish; an eating utensil  'platter'
fange               foreign           alien/foreign in prop...to...
derxi  dex          heap            heap/pile/stack of...at...
derxi  dex          pile of           heap/pile/stack of...at...
palta  pat          plate           plate/dish; an eating utensil  'platter'
derxi  dex          stack of          heap/pile/stack of...at...

The exercise added about 450 entries to the list (up to 1814 from
1357).  File length increased to 127 kb.

If an English order list is archived on the Planned Languages Server,
it might be useful to include these second and subsequent entries for
the convenience of those who print out the list.

    Robert J. Chassell               bob@gnu.ai.mit.edu
    Rattlesnake Mountain Road        (413) 298-4725 or (617) 253-8568 or
    Stockbridge, MA 01262-0693 USA   (617) 876-3296 (for messages)