No Subject

Subject: Re:  augmented English/gismu list - response to Bob Chassell

The English keywords are not definitions, they are unique linkage to
associate the Lojban with to help you remember the definition.  Hence
vofli is 'flight' while 'sfani' is 'fly'.

What you are saying is valuable for the dictioanry and will be done
there, but I do not want to confuse the keywords with the definitions.
This has already led to problems, e.g. with the 'name gismu'.  Thus if
you wish to do that, I recommend a separate column from the keyword
column.

At some point not very soon we'll do something to expand the word list.
But the priority is the textbook, the textbook, and the textbook.  So
other than cleanning up for posting things that are already written, we
will not be generating anything special for on line use.

Lojbab