Boston to Logfest ride

Going to the Logfest from the Boston area?  Want a one way ride?  I am
flying my small airplane from Hanscom Field, Bedford to Dulles
sometime on Friday and will be happy to give a ride.  Lojbab will pick
us up at Dulles.

Complications: I am not yet certain when I am leaving on Friday.  It
depends on when I can get work done.  If I can do everything the night
before, I will leave Hansom Field around 9:30 or so (and not come into
Cambridge); but otherwise, I will drive into Cambridge, to Tech
Square, and drive out again later (giving a ride to whom ever needs
it); in that case, I will probably be leaving around 1pm from Tech
Square in Cambridge.

The ride is only good one-way, unless you want to end up at the other
end of Massachusetts: I am returning on Tues or Wed, I don't know
when, to Pittsfield, MA, not to Hanscom.

If you are interested, contact me (email is a good beginning).  I can
assure you that managing to meet up will be a problem, but it can be
done.  I managed to rendezvous with and fly Scott Layson and his
bicycle to a Logfest in 1980 (we did have to disassemble the bicycle).

    Robert J. Chassell               bob@gnu.ai.mit.edu
    Rattlesnake Mountain Road        (413) 298-4725 or (617) 253-8568 or
    Stockbridge, MA 01262-0693 USA   (617) 876-3296 (for messages)