Philly --> LogFest

After several days of shifting schedules and not knowing when I'd be able to
get there, I will be leaving for LogFest tonight (or tomorrow morning)
sometime between "after rush hour" to 4 am...being a "night owl" I prefer to
do long-distance driving as late as possible.

If you want a ride to LogFest from the University of Penn area, and can
tolerate staying awake at all weird hours of the night, please call and let
me know --
                David Twery  215.222.7123

I'd like to aim for getting to Chez LeChevalier either BEFORE 1 AM or AFTER 6
AM, depending on whether or not I have to go to the hospital later today (to
drop off a report and brief a physician on a patient) and what kind of
schedule Bob and Nora keep.

If worst comes to worst and we get there at a too-odd time, we can hang out
at a local _ckafizda_ and pass the time in creating lujvo.

        co'o mi'e la tuerp