Long translation of Polish story

Unless anybody has any objections, I'll start translating a lojban
translation of an Esperanto translation of a Polish short story, the
Esperanto of which I have just posted in soc.culture.esperanto. It's
longish (3 K in the esperanto), and I'll be giving word-to-word and
some grammatical comments on the way. I'm not very happy with my
stylistics; indeed, forming stylistics and elegant expression in
lojban seems quite an uphill struggle. I beg for comments.

I alert the lojbanic constituency to a Constructed Languages mailing list
set up by ross@buphy.bu.edu . loi se jbonai and Esperantianoj are
dissuaded from entering into extensive flame wars with adepts of rival
projects.

mi ruble rinsa rodo pe le jbobau. i mi'e la nitcion. i lu mi'edoi dork.
li'u smuni ma