Numeral strings: we need your help!

I vote against {re pai} for `2 times pi'.

Times dropping is just syntactic sugar adopted in traditional
mathematical notation, a convention that doesn't have to hold in any
other formalism, and indeed does not in any algorithmic language that
I can think of.  We just insert those asterisks.

The argument that it is shorter isn't worth much.  It is not in the
spirit of Lojban to be concerned about brevity.  I'd be more than
happy to put a left bracket in front of `2 times pi people'.  (Damned
if I see why I would want to talk of them, though.)

This is not to say that {re pai} shouldn't have a reasonable meaning.
I think it should mean `20 plus pi', just as {re pa} means `20 plus 1'.

I propose {ci ka'o vo} as the way to say `3+i4'.  (I'm used to write
"i" before the imaginary part anyway, so {ka'o} will translate
directly to `plus i times'.

Ivan