Seeking people interested in a DC-area Lojban class - please respond

I am announcing tentative plans to start a weekly Loglan/Lojban
(artificial language) class here in the DC area, intended to get people
to the point where they feel comfortable trying to read Lojban writings
on our Lojban List mailing list or in our journal Ju'i Lobypli, perhaps
with simple conversational ability.  A significant goal is to prepare
people to comfortably participate in activities at our annual LogFest
the last week of June.

The plan right now is to organize the class sometime between the
beginning of April and the end of the semester at Maryland (mid-May).
We'll actually start classes at a time mutually agreed upon, not later
than the first week after college classes end (but hopefully earlier).
Classes will continue through LogFest at the end of June, and if agreed
upon, for the rest of the summer.  Out-of-class study will be optional
prior to the end of the college year, if classes start earlier.

Classes will probably be held at my house in Fairfax VA very near the
Vienna Metro station.  We intend one session per week of 2-3 hours.  In
the past, such classes have all been on weekday evenings starting at or
after 7PM to allow for travel time after work or dinner, ending around
10PM.

Cost for the class will likely range from $20 for an 8-week class to
perhaps $50 for a class to last all summer (perhaps two sessions of 8-10
weeks with a break at the end of June).  There will be a discount for
paid Ju'i Lobypli subscribers because they already have some of the
class materials.  We may structure for both a short and long version of
the course, allowing people to sign up and pay for the short course and
decide at the 8-week point whether they wish to continue.

As you can tell from this announcement, the details are still very
up-in-the-air.  This is because we want to plan the course for the needs
and interests of the participants.

If you think you may be interested in this class, please contact me via
email, telephone, or postal mail.  Please indicate whether your interest
is tentative, significant, or definite, any constraint you have on
meeting days or times, and class starting date, finances, or
transportation, and whether you are interested in a short (till end of
June) or long (all summer) class.

----
lojbab = Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
         2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA
         703-385-0273
         lojbab@grebyn.com

For information about Lojban, please provide a snail-post address to me
via mail or phone.  We are funded solely by contributions, which are
encouraged for the purpose of defraying our costs, but are not mandatory.