a somewhat more difficult Lojban text

A moderate difficulty text (easier to read than to translate from
English) - the first paragraph from the 9th chapter of _The Princess of
Mars_ by Edgar Rice Burroughs.  The English consists of two compound
sentences.  As with my other posting.  I am asking other List readers to
post an English translation, hopefully including at least one
interlinear version, after waiting a day or two.

With any luck, I should be posting short texts like this every week or
two - as the Tuesday nite group has switched from conversation to text
work.  I encourage other Lojbanists to post texts of similar length
for us to practice on.  (Difficulty is not a factor for us - beginning
Lojbanists are encouraged to try something, though you will find it
easier to compose your own thoughts than to translate from English.)

                                     lojbab, for the Tues. nite DC group

ni'o co'i lenu mi mi sanjybi'o kei mi co'a catlu la solys. noi se zgana

   le nunpenmi

.icabo mi se spaji le cizra ke cinmo seljarco vi le flira noi piso'aroi

   no'e cinmo seljarco

.i ledu'u dakau sy. se pensi kei mi na seldju  [hint: two OSV order clauses]

.iki'ubo mi pujeca cilre pimo'a lei bangu pe la marz. ge'u

   .eku'i lei banzu be lenu mi na'o nitcu