Some how-d'ya-say-its of mine

1.  According to the grammar I have got, it appears that the following
are grammatical:

        mi klama bagi la bradfrd. gi la lidz.
        .i sepi'ogi mi lafti gi ko'a snada lenu cikre

Do these mean:
        I went to Bradford after Leeds
and
        By me lifting it, he managed to repair it?

2. Am I  allowed to use "ko'a" etc without explicitly assigning them?
Am I allowed to assume an assignment from context? (I'm thinking
particularly for translating songs, where a GOI phrase is even more
intrusive than usual).

3. Suggestion, please for "sensor" or "sensory channel"? I think it
should be a place of "ganse".

                        kolin