1.4.

>  From: CJ FINE <C.J.Fine@bradford>
>  Date: Thu, 2 Apr 92 11:35:29 BST
>
>  > .i seki'ubo leiko'a prenu se zilsri so'ida le xabju be lei drata poi
>  > tcadu be'o .eji'a vo'a

Sorry.  Of course it is {cu se zilsri}.  The reason I left that {cu}
out is that originally I intended to refer to the Gabrovoians by a
pronoun, and I never use {cu} after KO'A.  Then I changed my mind
and assigned the pronoun to Gabrovo instead, but forgot to add the {cu}.

>  > .i ri se detri lo barda nunsalci poi fasnu viko'a caro nanca
>
>  Why "poi fasnu"? I don't know what it adds.

Not much.  Make that {lo barda nunsalci beviko'a beicaro nanca}.

Ivan