Re: Operator precedence in Lojban mathematics: we need your help again!

Operator precedence is too messy and open-ended. Indeed, look at C.
Using "bo" might be fine for computers, but not for this human
brain of mine, overwhelmed as it is by all the parallel processing
it has to cope with to get me through the simplest things in life
(e.g. not falling off my chair).

Therefore I suggest:

1. No precedence: keep grouping left to right.
2. Invent new or press into duty existing cmavo to
   implement RPN. RPN is quite human-friendly, consider:

    3 and 4, add them, and 5, multiply them