haddock

Ivan asks about "xekli'i fiprgadidae"
I tend to check Chinese first when making new tanru, then bounce the result
off my intuition and my English dictionary.  The Chinese word for haddock
glosses as black-line-cod.  The English dictionary confirms that haddock is
a type of cod - both are members of the family Gadidae  (I didn't check this
all that thoroughly - this seemed better than just "fish" %^)

I know nothing about declensions of classical languages, so I didn;t even
try to guess what Nick would do with the family name.

lojbab