reminder - LogFest

A reminder that Logfest is now less than 3 weeks away - the first LogFest, that
is.  Last weekend in JUne here at my housein Fairfax VA.  Lojban-related
activities tailored to those who attend, probably heavy on beginner activities,
but who knows what will take place - it WILL be interesting, though.

There will be formal meeting at this LogFest, it being delayed until mid-August
when we have a second Logfset the weekend of August 14.  John Cowan and several
others from out-of-town will be at that LogFest.  (oops, that is NO formal
meeting at the June Logfest)  We are also hoping for at least a brief
reappearance by Athelstan at the August gathering, though this depends on
his continued progress in recovery.

Contact me for further details, dir4ections, etc.
----
lojbab                                                      lojbab@grebyn.com

For information about the artificial language Loglan/Lojban, please
provide a paper-mail address to me via mail or phone.  We also have
limited introductory information available electronically.  The LLG is
funded solely by your contributions, which are encouraged for the purpose
of defraying our costs (for both electronic and paper distribution.)