Re: More Wind from the North

The fact that it is possible to come up with a situation where the semantics
of kau get a little fuzzy does not mean that it isn't useful, especially since
the English equivalents are none too clear either.  The Lojban is at least as
clear as English of the same length.  As to your problems, I would use:
I know who you know that comes
mi djuno makau poi djuno ledu'u [ke'a] klama

I know that you know who comes.
mi djuno ledu'u do djuno tu'amakau poi klama (or perhaps the shorter)
mi djuno ledu'u do djuno tu'a le klama

My guess on
mi djuno ledu'u do djuno ledu'u makau klama
I know who it is that I know you know comes.

lojbab