RE(2): coi kolin.

djan. kau,n. cusku di'e

> I don't understand "pisu'oso'u"; it's grammatical, but not yet defined as
> a meaningful quantity.  What did you have in mind?

        Oops, somewhere along the line a "su'e" got turned into
a "su'o".  Does "pisu'eba'eso'u capu ka snada" make more sense?

> I suspect that "ko'a pisu'osi'e mixre" is meant to mean "They are somewhat
> mixed", but this is an English idiom.  A better translation of your Lojban
> would be something like "They are non-zero fractions of mixtures."  It
> escapes me how a document can be a mixture (of what ingredients?).

        You appear to be saying that my attempt to translate
loose English-language qualifiers such as "somewhat" is
misguided, and I should be looking more closely at what
I'm actually trying to say.  Yes?  OK.
        (Btw, I think I could make a case for a document being
a mixture of e.g. prose and poetry, or various other kinds
of "ingredients", but this was indeed not what I intended here.)

> I would suggest "ko'a na'e dunli simxu [le ka ...]" = "They are non-equal-ly
> mutual [in the quality of ...]".

        I'm not sure I understand your alternative,
but maybe if I work at it...

> "binxo" is a much-disputed gismu, and I don't intend to re-open the can
> of worms concerning its meaning.  "co'a" does the job much better, IMHO.

        OK.  What on earth does "IMHO" stand for?

        Thank you for your other comments, many of which shed a welcome
light on things for me.

        I have another "coi kolin.", which I will post separately.

co'omi'e .i,n.