a new Lojban project - for all of you

I like the idea of some short stories too.  I keep seeing in mind something
like Larry Niven's "Draco's Tavern" series (of which the story I've
mentioned periodically on conlang, about the chirpsithra and their three
flavors of possessives, is a member).  Even if it's not part of what we
wind up with, I'm trying to think of a plot to write out (This isn't easy
for me, I'm not very creative when it comes to thinking up topics from
scratch).  Have to see what happens; I'm a little over-busy for the next
few weeks.

~mark