Re: a new Lojban project - for all of you

I think a Lojbanic Canterbury Tales is a capital idea! I think the people
on whom I've inflicted round 3 of the Phone Game (a mother of a game, with
very tricky vocab probs - if any of you is having a really hard time, I can
change your phrases) would agree :) I'd have no objection to a scifi scenario,
but would prefer something on this planet, possibly mediaevalist. I'm not
quite feeling like coordinating, unless noone else volunteers' but there
really is little to coordinating.
Sorry I can't be more helpful or inventive with scenarios; anyone feeling
creative? It'd be preferable that the thread not be a complete mishmash.
Once the preliminaries are through, though, I don't see why the tales
shouldn't just be dumped onto lojbanlist as they get churned out, to be
integrated up by the coordinator eventually.

Nick S. Nicholas,			"Rode like foam on the river of pity
Depts. of CompSci & ElecEng,  		 Turned its tide to strength
University of Melbourne, Australia.	 Healed the hole that ripped in living"
nsn@{munagin.ee|mundil.cs}.mu.oz.au     	- Suzanne Vega, Book Of Dreams