LogFest reminder

A reminder that LogFest is the weekend of August 15th, and we already seem
to have more people coming than actually showed up at the June gathering.
In addition to normal gathering fare, we will be discussing policy on
resolving the dispute with JCB and the Loglan Institute, now that they are
making peace overtures, as well as considering baselining the rafsi list
(see the many message posting coming your way any time now), and probably
a bunch of other things - life always seems to heat up just before
LogFest.

lojbab