Two ideas, before I forget

Hey, all.  Just got back from Israel yesterday, and haven't even skimmed
the 117 mail messages I have waiting for me (*knew* I should have unsub'ed
from more mailing lists....), but I wanted to get these proposals off my
brain first.

1) A new cmavo in selma'o CAI (isn't it nice to see a proposal that doesn't
involve a new selma'o?), to indicate "I'm not telling you where I stand on
this scale."  We currently use {cu'i} for this sometimes, translating
{pe'icu'i} as "I don't necessarily opine", but really it means "I'm between
opining this and not."  You could argue that simply not having a UI for the
scale would accomplish the same purpose, but it really wouldn't.  Often you
want to note explicitly that you're not passing judgement, indicating
approval, agreeing, etc.  Imagine a newscaster, for instance.  Or in the
case of names made from selbri, like calling Israel {la censa gugde}.
Using {la} does indicate that you don't necessarily really mean the selbri,
but even so a {pe'ia'a} (for {xa'a}=my cmavo) would be nice.

2) A fairly pointless suggestion for now, but it might come in handy:
expand cmavo space to include [C]V'VV forms.  Thus, {*ma'oi}, {*.a'ei},
etc.  These are no less pronouncable than anything else, and I don't see
why they should be excluded.  'Course, we're not out of cmavo yet, so
there's not much use for it.... (BTW, why don't I even see any cmavo of for
xVV or xV'V?  They're not even listed as UNK (unassigned) forms!).

OK, more when I've seen what's going on...

~mark