Re: A small Christmas/New Year/Kwanzaa gift to the list.

>la pyf. poi makfa cu'urcrida

I've always used {cridrdrakone}, in any case, wouldn't {respycrida} be more
appropriate?

>.i lo nobli turni cu polje
>vo'a mu'i tu'a le litru

A king folds himself for the travellers? I don't understand.

>.i lo cu'urcrida roroi jmive
>.iku'i lo nanla na go'i

Ambiguity, which may or may not be worth resolving. In this context, the
boy doesn't stop living, he stops being a boy.

>.i lo cu'urcrida nalci .e lo zerle'a turni
>cu se basti lo drata selkei

I'd add a tense in there somewhere. I was thinking {ba'o}, but maybe just
{ba} will do.

>.i la pyf. noi vlipa cu'urcrida
>cu sisti le to'erterpa lausku

{lenu lausku}

>.i le cnebo cu polje mu'i le nu badri

Hmm. {ki'u} is a lot safer; this implies he drooped his head in order to be
sad.

>.i banoroi la pyf. kelci klama
>fo le grutrcerise klaji

{la pyf. banoroi kelci klama}

>.iku'i zgana le kanla noi badri
>.i la sofis. ba'o terpa

Say whether Sophie or Puff did the seeing (I know it's obvious, but say it
anyway).

Belated Seasons' Greetings to you all; have been off-net for a while. The
discussion on selbroda <> se broda has been, to say the least, interesting;
it does subtly crop up in the formation of other lujvo, but it's a distinction
which, in the lack of more information and consensus, I've ignored in the
list of lujvo place structures I've compiled. I will write up a paper on
lujvo place structures some time in February.

# Der Mensch liegt in groesster Noth,      You are reading another .sig from
# Der Mensch liegt in groesster Pein;     the NICK NICHOLAS .sig Factory. Mail
# Je lieber moecht ich im Himmel sein.     [nsn@munagin.ee.mu.oz.au] for your
#    -- Des Knaben Wunderhorn, _Urlicht_   .sig suggestions. [Padding Space]