pinka be zoi py. A small Christmas/New Year/Kwanzaa gift to the list. py.

In our weekly jbota'a sessions at Bradford, we had a look at this, and I
found it very useful, because a) it was quite easy, grammatically, and
b) although I've heard the original, I couldn't remember any of it bar the
first stanza (although Colin and Carl could).

Anyway, I've a few queries about some of the words used, so here goes:

> .i la djekpel. poi cmalu
> cu prami la pyf. noi mlimabla ku'o

What actually does mabla mean?
 ?? [ mi mabla = I am a derogative connotation of something ]
It doesn't make an awful lot of sense to me except in a lujvo as malglico,
maljatna etc.

> .i lo zerle'a bloti cu nitmu'u le lanci

[ nitmu'u ] seems to mean "beneath move" when I expect you need something
more like [ dizmu'u = dizlo muvdu ]

> .i lo cu'urcrida roroi jmive

Wouldn't [ vitnyji'e = vitno jmive ] do for [ roroi jmive ] here ?

> .i lo crino kapsle cu carvi

What's [ kapsle ] mean ? I can't get my head round a skin server.

That's all for now:

co'omi'e .andruc.