Re: GENERAL: rafsi changes are not yet in place

la lojbab. cusku di'e

> John Cowan just posted to the extent that "sle" was the rafsi for selci and
> not selfu.  This is incorrect, since the rafsi changes are not in place and
> published.  John (and perhaps others) are occasionally guilty of forgetting
> that not everyone has the latest in-development information.

This change was published in JL16, p. 11, and predates the rafsi review
process.  I didn't realize that until I went looking back through old
LogFlash gismu lists, or I would have responded differently.

--
John Cowan      cowan@snark.thyrsus.com         ...!uunet!cbmvax!snark!cowan
                        e'osai ko sarji la lojban.