GENERAL: rafsi changes are not yet in place

John Cowan just posted to the extent that "sle" was the rafsi for selci and
not selfu.  This is incorrect, since the rafsi changes are not in place and
published.  John (and perhaps others) are occasionally guilty of forgetting
that not everyone has the latest in-development information.  I am holding
off putting out the rafsi changes until rather closer to JL18 when they will
hopefully appear in print for everyone (and on the PLS for those not subscribi-
ing), so that we don;t have this problem, but that means that people who have
seen the working lists of changes need to bear in mind the problems that
entail if you use them.  I personally like the approach that Colin Fine has
adopted of listing lujvo and some confusable tanru in an appendix to every
text he puts out, so that people can see what he is doing - as such he was
able to point out his use of donri, the as yet unpublished new gismu for
"daytime".

Note that we will have some type of automatic software capability to repair
text written before the rafsi changes to conform to the new rafsi.  This
means that the changes will mostly cause problems only in poetry that is
rhyme or rhythm sensitive.

lojbab