Re: TECH: Properties: what do they mean?

This doesn't answer all of John's questions; but as far as the ellipsised
place in a {ka} abstraction, which he interprets as a (lambda x) situation,
is concerned: I think the same (lambda x) pops up with bridi like {djuno}
and {krici}, where we denote the bound variable by using {kau}. Will it
do to translate

John loves me more than George does

as

la djan. zmadu la djordj. leni dakau prami mi /
la djan. zmadu la djordj. lenu mi se prami dakau ?

Nick.