TECH: *[SE] ZAhO sumti (RE: basti xa'urjudri)

A couple of not-quite-recent postings from
Colin and jimc registered unhappiness with
the current interpretation of ZAhO as sumti
vs. selbri tcita.  Perhaps we should reconsider
my previous tentative suggestion in this light -
why not allow the use of SE with tense constructs.

We could then define {co'u} and {co'u zo'e} to be
interchangeable, both meaning "after the cessation
of which <something-or-other>", since we'd have
{seco'u ko'a} for the converse connection
"after the cessation of x1".
(I'm not sure this comes across very well in English,
so flex your glorking muscles.) :)

This would be principally useful with ZAhO,
but the extra flexibility with others such as PU
(e.g. preceding x vs. preceded by x) might not go amiss.

This would involve changing the meaning of {ZAhO <sumti>},
which might invalidate a few existing texts,
but I suspect not very many.

mi'e .i,n.