Re: dictionaries

I flipped through the Texinfo file for Emacs lisp this afternoon, after
writing up three "el-cheapo" shell scripts and butchering up the raw
gismu.lst file into several files:

a "ccv-rafsi-list"
a "cvc-rafsi-list"
a "cvv-rafsi-list"
a "english-list"
and a "gismu-list"

In each of the lists, the "intended target" is the first word on the line.
I then wrote three shell scripts (I sent a copy of the "original" to wil
already, I think I may "package" up the files into an archive and make it
available) called "raflk" (look up rafsi), "lojlk" (I may rename that to
gislk or gimlk, lojlk looks up gismu), and "englk" which looks up english
words in the gismu.lst. I would make a "cmvlk" script and file if I had a
more complete list of cmavo and descriptions. (It would be very easy to
set it up to show the cmavo and 5-10 lines of description, since cmavo
really need examples etc.)

What I was looking in the Texinfo Elisp document was the stuff related to
processes... I'm not up to hacking something up that would use my scripts
(all of which work like "lojlk gismu", "raflk raf", "englk word") and
display the output in a buffer... at least not yet.

--
Simon "Guru Aleph-Null" Janes        |"Push dem little daisies and make