Re: Navaho (was: version declaration for le lojbau)

la lojbab. cusku di'e

> I'm not sure that Colin's pseudo-lujvo of name-zei-brivla meet the morpholog-
> gical rules of the language, even if they are grammatically OK.  Names not
> marked preceding with "la" or "doi" or grammatically where 'any-word' is
 allowed
> as in 'zoi' quotes and la'o names, are theoretical subject to being absorbed
> into a preceding word (or absorbuing a preceding word).

They must be preceded by pause, that's all:  ".navaxos. zei bangu" is fine.
I agree that this is kind of pointless compared to the le'avla "bangrnavaxo"
or whatever.

> Still, we allow name+bu, so I guess the morphology processor should accept
> name+zei+brivla.

Yes.  It's probably important to note that things like "bet.bu" are really
".bet.bu", and I will revise the draft lerfu paper accordingly.

--
John Cowan      cowan@snark.thyrsus.com         ...!uunet!lock60!snark!cowan
                        e'osai ko sarji la lojban.