august

I have no particular preference for which mid-august weekend would be best.
The 26-27'th would get me out of the most work at the bank, but it would
load my substitute the worst, which is probably not good. So- Pick a day,
let me know soon. As you recall, I have to request vacation dates in January
(though, strangely, they haven't sent around any memo yet.) RSVP-
John B. Hodges, jbhodges@bev.net
  "(Social Contract) Morality consists in the set of rules, governing
how people are to treat each other, that rational people will agree to
accept, for their mutual benefit, on the condition that others follow
those rules as well." Rachels, The Elements Of Moral Philosophy, P.129