Re: More info on "voi"

> I can't find anything describing the use of "voi" in the draft reference
> grammar papers or in the textbook.  Is there anywhere else I should look for
> info or is the use of "voi" undocumented online?
>
> Thanks
>                      ____
>  Chris Bogart        \  /  ftp://ftp.csn.org/cbogart/html/homepage.html
>  Quetzal Consulting   \/   cbogart@quetzal.com

lo nanmu voi ninmu cu klama

A man who-I-describe-as woman goes.

A man, whom I saw as womanish, went.

Not much confusion, as I saw it. {voi} is to {poi} like {le} to {lo}.
I think I saw it mentioned once that there were three more grammar papers
still waiting to be written. One of them is, if my memory serves me,
the one on relative clauses.

co'o mi'e. goran.

--
Learn languages! The more langs you know, the more incomprehensible you can get
e'udoCILreleiBANgu.izo'ozo'onairoBANguteDJUnobedocubanRI'a.ailekadonaka'eSELjmi