Re: ki le ckule

la lojbab cusku di'e

> "vi [sumti] hasss historically meant "here at" [sumti].  "vi" is
 pragamatically
> defined to be a disstance short enough to still be "here", whereas "va" is a
> distance associated with "there"(ta), and "vu" with "tu".

So {vi le gentygugde} is right for "in Argentina"? I remember having used
it in that sense, but later thinking about it I thought I had said "a short
distance from Argentina". Which is right?

> There ar enumerous other words, members of FAhA, that can be more explicit
> (ne'i?).

Why not simply "bu'u"? Does "vi <sumti>" mean the same as "bu'u <sumti>"?

{ki le ckule}:
> >I can't see it meaning
> >anything else, and that meaning seems almost self evident.
>
> No its elliptical - you cannot say withh certainty what it means without
> knowing the context.

Can you give a context where it could mean something else?

Jorge