Re: ki le ckule

"vi [sumti] hasss historically meant "here at" [sumti].  "vi" is pragamatically
defined to be a disstance short enough to still be "here", whereas "va" is a
distance associated with "there"(ta), and "vu" with "tu".

There ar enumerous other words, members of FAhA, that can be more explicit
(ne'i?).

>> Probably "do'eki le ckule", whatever that means ...
>
>Perhaps fixing the origin at {le ckule}? I can't see it meaning
>anything else, and that meaning seems almost self evident.

No its elliptical - you cannot say withh certainty what it means without
knowing the context.  It might become conventional to use the expression in the way you suggest, but it was not and is not obvious at this point barring such
a convention because there is so little context for your text.

lojbab