Re: replies re. ka & mamta be ma

I just checked versions of the cmavo list from 4/93 and 8/93 and neither
meantions an x2 for "ka".  Are youi sure you are reading correctly?

The text says:

>ka        NU       property abstract                         abstractor:
>property/quality abstractor (-ness); x1 is quality/property exhibited by
>[bridi]

[bridi] is NOT the x2, but is the bridi grammatically contained within
the ka/kei brackets.  The ka/kei forms a new selbri, which has only 1
place - the property abstraction of that bracketed bridi.

lojbab