Re: whiskey lovers

>Has Cowan really specified that? I've been arguing that {dakau} cannot
>be the lambda variable ...

I am going by the last incarnation of the abstraction paper.  We discussed
it at LogFest, and Cowan may or may not have modified thingss as a result of
LogFest.  Both he and I have been extremely lacking in Lojban time since
last summer, and I think almost no substantive decisions have been made or
changed since LogFest.  (Not to mention that your 4 month discussion on
"any" remains totally unresolved - no decisions ass yet on any changes
as a result of that, either.)

lojbab