Re: whiskey lovers

la lojbab cusku di'e

> Exactly.  ka are thosse properties of the relationsship that help you
> determine the truth value.  SSometimes the properties can be specific to
> only one of the sumti in the relationship, or rather try to look at the
> relationssship from the point of view of the one participant.  This is
> what Cowan has specified should be marked with a lambda variable "dakau"
> (that should be "role"/sumti-place, not "participant", in the lasts sentence.

Has Cowan really specified that? I've been arguing that {dakau} cannot
be the lambda variable because as an indirect question it would have a
conflict, for example in:

        ko'a ko'e frica le ka XXXX skari makau
        Koha and kohe differ in what colour THEY are.

where XXXX stands for the lambda variable.

I don't think it has been decided what is the lambda variable. I suggested
{ke'a}, but if it can't be {ke'a} then it should be a new cmavo, never
{dakau}.

Jorge