Re: whiskey lovers

>Sorry to keep going on about this, but I'm still not clear what {ka} means.
>I take on board what you say (and conclude that I've hitherto misunderstood
>the meaning of {ka}). What is the essential difference between {ka zzohe
>xunre}, on the one hand, and {duhu zohe xunre}, {nu zohe xunre} and
>{lihi zohe xunre} on the other? Is it a way of talking about the semantic
>selbri - the relationship that holds between the sumti?

Exactly.  ka are thosse properties of the relationsship that help you
determine the truth value.  SSometimes the properties can be specific to
only one of the sumti in the relationship, or rather try to look at the
relationssship from the point of view of the one participant.  This is
what Cowan has specified should be marked with a lambda variable "dakau"
(that should be "role"/sumti-place, not "participant", in the lasts sentence.

lojbab